Friday, November 21, 2008

The Stupid Stupid Henchmen


THE STUPID STUPID HENCHMEN! When you download this you'll notice it sounds surprisingly similar to Leftover Crack, except that this has a lot more ska. The lyrics are alright not as amazing as Leftover Crack but still good. You will also notice It does not have the names of the songs, this is because a friend just handed me this saying "listen tu this it's purty awesome" and it is. I've been trying to find the lyrics so I could match them up with the songs but I guess that's never going to happen :P I guess you can try to find it yourself. Track 4 is The Mad Conductor and The Stupid Stupid henchmen, pretty awesome. And Track 10 is NOT The Stupid Stupid Henchmen! It's the lead singer of Leftover Crack doing a song with some chick, which is also good.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u3fqgjmmlwi

No comments: